Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gerald Romine's Politically Incorrect News

Gerald Romine's Politically Incorrect News


Hey Friend,

Are you for real?

The question in the minds of most sellers when dealing with investors is “Can this guy really do what he says?” Most investors can’t!

What separates the wannabe’s from the players is access to muney! Pure and simple.

Access to money is critical because when opportunities come your way either 1) you have the ability to close quickly on a deal or 2) you don’t. Wholesaling and flipping are great… but when there is a homerun deal if you can close in two days wouldn’t you like to be able to make all the profits instead of flipping it for what amounts to a commission?

The most important part of having access to muney is the confidence it gives you when working with sellers. Knowing that when you put your name on the dotted line you can back it up. Knowing you are 'for real' as an investor. Sellers pick up on your confidence and this increases the numbers of offers you will have accepted even if you never use the muney you have access to.

Real World Example:

I placed a property under contract and my intent was to wholesale it to another investor. It was a good deal and I’d move many like it in the past. But the markets were changing and I was not able flip the property to another investor.

I had two options. 1) Walk away. 2) Close the deal. Understand that when I put a property under contract and tell a seller the property is going to close I’m going to close on the property (note: If the property is borderline I will tell the seller it will only close if one of the investors I work with buys the property). I chose option 2 and closed the deal. I closed because I have access to money.

Do you have access to money?

Don’t miss tonight’s webinar where Tom will show you how to get 200-300K in unsecured credit lines.



TITLE:
Gerald Romine's Kick Ass Training Call For Real Estate Investors.
How To Get 200-300K in Credit Lines REGARDLESS Of Your Credit

DATE: Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TIME: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PST, 8:00-9:30 PM Central, 9:00-10:30 PM EST

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/589136844

No comments: