Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gerald Romine's Politically Incorrect News

Hey Friend,

If you haven’t survived/thrived a market crash you are not an investor! Harsh maybe... but success is something that can be sustained.

My investing started in the 1980’s and I’m not some Johnny come lately to real estate investing. I’ve lived and prospered through every type of real estate market. I'm excited about today's market but everything is not as easy as some make it out to be.

But let me be perfectly clear…

You must be willing to make changes in how you do your real estate business to keep up and change with the times. If you fail to make changes you will perish.

Coming soon I will conduct a FREE webinar for UREI System Users and I have decided to allow all of my subscribers to access the webinar. This will be pure education, training, and how to information.

Some of what I will be covering:

  • What is happening in the market right now.
  • What the banks don’t want the public to know.
  • What’s going on with Short Sales and Why.
  • What you must be doing right now or you will perish.

One of the things I will reveal is the secret formula GMAC and other lenders use when discounting loans. Have you had tried shorting loans on properties that were upside down and the lender is still insisting on a payoff that seems insane? How about seconds that should take $1000 and kiss your arse but they come back with some crazy number on a worthless second?

I’ll explain what the lender is doing and why. I recently had an in depth tell all discussion with a Recovery Manager where he told me the inside formulas and more than you can even imagine. I'll even tell you why he told me which is an amazing story and lesson in how I do business!

Questions and Answers

UREI System Users: I am going to give a select number of UREI System users the opportunity to join me on the call live if they want to share for everyone's benefit what’s working in their real estate business. Those selected will be on the call live with me.

I encourage UREI users to share because those who share will benefit the most. It will give you the opportunity to have myself and other successful investors comment on what you are doing and how you might be able to make it better. Still, some people want to keep everything top secret so it is up to the UREI users to step up to the plate.


Non UREI System Users: May submit any questions they would like me to answer. I will select the best questions and answer them live on the call.


Note: Only submissions within the next 24 hours will be considered.

The webinar date will be announced in the near future and may be on short notice.

If you know me you know this is a call you will not want to miss!

Now Go Buy A House!

Gerald Romine

PS – I'm hoping to have the call next week!

No comments: