Sunday, January 7, 2007

Could You Use An Extra 55K?

Talk about a total life change. That's what's happened to Victor Morrison after he got my Instant Real Estate Profit Pro super buying automated software system.
Look at what he says, below, then check out the REPP Link.

Gerald,

I also talked to you about a deal that REPP made for me. I had someone from my JOB (sorry to use that word) come up to me and tell me that he needed to sell his mothers house. She had recently been moved to a retirement home and needed money. He wanted to sell her house for $90,000. I set up a time to view the home. After viewing her house, I used the REPP software to show him that I would be only able to pay $38,000 for her home due to the repairs needed. He could not disagree with the numbers. We negotiated a sale price of $40,000. The rehab should cost approximately $60,000. The sale comps are $159,900 after all repairs are completed. We plan on making $55,000 after closing costs. We would not have been able to do this deal without your REPP software.

Thanks for all your knowledge,

Victor Morrison

Victor, I am thrilled to hear of your success. You have mentioned something incredibly valuable. The part where the seller said “he could not disagree with the numbers.” The power of
Instant Real Estate Profit Pro is that it creates offers and backs them up with black and white justification. And as you know educating the seller can make deals/profits happen!

Well my friend, that is all for today.


Now go buy a house!

Gerald Romine

PS - Be sure to get my phenomenal book - Real Estate Magic 101. All you have to pay for is the shipping. Go to www.realestatemagic101.com.

No comments: