Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HowTo Get More Done In Less Time To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business

l. Instead of rushing to the office first thing in the morning, keep your computer off and visit your local Starbucks(I drink tea) or living room and spend time working ON your business. Keeping your computer off will help you get non-computer things done (ex. Studying, reading, market analysis, etc).

2. Stop working at a specific time each day and go somewhere where you'll be undisturbed. It is important to take time off from work everyday. My time where I recharge is in the gym with my workout partner. The exercise is great but we both enjoy being able to shut down our brain and ‘turn off’ the work mode.

3. Stop checking your email every 15 minutes. You’ll make more money checking it two times a day on a schedule then you will wasting hours to see what junk has just arrived. I use Outlook and changed the setting to OFFLINE which allows me to send/receive mail only when I tell outlook to do so. Before doing this I was distracted every time an email came in and flashed on my screen.

The best way to accomplish your goals and IMPORTANT TASKS is to make the decision that you're going to work on your business each and everyday and then schedule that time and keep your commitment to the schedule.

Now go buy a house!

Gerald Romine
www.KickAssRealEstate.com

No comments: